This from FL&A Public Health
Monday, December 13, 2021
Kingston—Today, Dr. Piotr Oglaza, Medical Officer of Health at KFL&A Public Health has issued a Class Order pursuant to Section 22 of the Ontario Health Protection and Promotion Act, 1990, effective at 6:00 p.m. on Monday, December 13, 2021 and continue through until Monday, December 20, 2021 at 11:59 a.m.
The Order has been issued due to the recent increase in cases due to the highly contagious nature of the new variant of concern, Omicron that has been identified in the KFL&A region. These revised restrictions will help to ensure protection in our community, keep our schools and businesses safe and open, and prevent an impact on our emergency health care resources within the City of Kingston.
The Class Order is issued to all persons in or present in the City of Kingston, along with businesses that serve food or alcohol and offer seating associated with their food establishment in the City of Kingston.
In accordance with this Order, no person shall:
- Host or attend indoor or outdoor social gatherings or an organized public event with more than five (5) persons.
Also, all businesses that serve food and offer seating associated with their food establishment shall:
- Be closed to the public for indoor dining from 10 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Pick up and take out is permitted.
- Not sell or serve alcohol except between 12:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. No consumption of alcohol is permitted in the business or place between the hours of 10:00 p.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Ensure all patrons are seated when served. Pick up and take out is exempt from this requirement.
- Seat no more than four (4) persons to a table.
- Not allow dancing, singing, or live performances of music. Volume of music is low enough to allow for normal conversation.
“Cases are increasing at a concerning rate and it is clear we must take further action to protect our community,” said Dr. Piotr Oglaza, Medical Officer of Health at KFL&A Public Health. “We are issuing this class order and asking everyone to adhere to these social gathering limitations. We have come so far, and as we provide increasing immunity to our community through immunization, we must all be vigilant and keep our community safe. We all have a responsibility to adhere to public health measures—monitor for symptoms, stay home when ill, reduce social contacts, and avoid social gatherings.”
Any failure to comply with this Class Order can result in fines of up to $5000 for every day or part of a day on which the offence occurs or continues.
well another lock down is coming before xmas where the cops are going to crackdown on ppl who want freedom in this country but we know the far left out there will call you ur a anti vaxx creeping on kids plus other names in the Book.
In Toronto mayor john Tory supported jab your kid day with toys and other things but so called cases are going up with this new crap happening in the world
People in other countries are protesting about the the lock down but in Canada we are pussies what we do support liberals in the so lying scam
Comment and tell me what you think
News Now Canada Independent media